- Pre Sales
- 1.5 - 3.5 BED
- Address: 2075 East 1st Ave, Vancouver
- Bed: 1.5 - 3.5
- Number of Unit: 24
- Developer: Dimex Group
- Year Built: Est. Compl. Summer 2023
- Building Name: Lakewood
STYLISH QUALITY THROUGHOUT EVERY HOME
- An assortment of thoughtfully designed floorplans to fit any lifestyle with homes centred around an inviting lush landscaped courtyard for everyday enjoyment.
- Spacious homes with large bedrooms, wall to wall closets and generous outdoor spaces with an assortment of balconies, patios and outdoor spaces to give you the freedom to enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
- LED energy-efficient modern pot lighting throughout the home.
- Triple glazed, European styled, tilt and turn passive house certified windows to reduce heat loss and minimize noise.
- Reflect your personal style with 2 contemporary colour schemes to choose from:
Classic Interior Scheme
Inspired by the combination of organic and raw elements of the west coast featuring refined oak wood and timeless marble tiles for an elegant and classic colour scheme.
Modern Interior Scheme
Inspired by bold and crisp dual toned cabinets with splashes of contrasting black and white to create an attractive, sophisticated and modern colour scheme.
- Smooth roller shade window coverings give you privacy as well as reduces UV exposure.
- Conveniently placed USB ports in the kitchen and bedrooms give you access to easy charging wherever you are.
- A blank rosette cover in the dining area lets you make your home your own by giving you the ability to easily install your own lighting fixture.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout adds durability and style to your home.
- Ultra soft high performance carpet for stairs and bedrooms, stain resistant, easy to clean with low VOC emissions. Warm and quiet.
- A high efficiency Energy Recovery Ventilation System that is passive house certified to provide a healthy breathing environment by continually circulating and filtering fresh air inside your home.
- One free year of Telus High Speed Internet.
- AC rough-in for all homes with an option to upgrade.
KITCHENS DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY LIVING & ENTERTAINING
- Moen fixtures in black and chrome finishes.
- Two-toned, soft-close cabinetry, flat paneled with matt black and chrome edge pull handles for a sleek and modern look.
- Integrated pull out system cabinet organizer for utensils, knives and cooking oils right beside the oven to keep your counters clutter free.
- Quartz countertop with matching quartz full height backsplash.
- LED undercounter pot lights elegantly illuminate kitchen workspaces.
- 24” Samsung front load washer/dryer with vibration reduction technology and smartcare.
STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE PACKAGES:
3 Bedroom Homes
- 32” stainless steel Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart refrigerator with bottom mount freezer and anti-fingerprint coating.
- 30” stainless steel Bosch induction range with warming drawer makes for precise and efficient cooking.
- 24” stainless steel Bosch, quietest dishwasher with sound reducing technology and 24/7 overflow protection system.
- 30” stainless steel Bosch over the range microwave and integrated hood fan.
- 29” stainless steel satin finish, 10” deep undermount single bowl kitchen sink.
1 Bedroom Homes
- 24” stainless steel Electrolux counter depth fridge with bottom mount freezer featuring hidden pocket handles that accentuate a modern design with sleek lines to integrate seamlessly into your kitchen décor.
- 24” stainless steel Frigidaire Radiant range with fan convection oven featuring front control design and extra-large oven window that lets you easily see what’s inside.
- 24” stainless steel Frigidaire over the range microwave with integrated hood fan and edge -to-edge full-width glass door that maximizes interior space and provides a sleek and stylish look.
- 18” stainless steel Electrolux dishwasher with IQ touch controls, air dry, high temperature wash and stainless steel interior.
- 23” stainless steel, 10” deep undermount single bowl kitchen sink.
- Modern floating vanity with built in sensored / undermount night light in ensuites.
- Durable quartz countertop with undermount sinks.
- Porcelain tile that extends into the shower.
- Built-in bathtub niche.
- Full height frameless glass shower and door.
- Moen matching fixtures with a combination fixed shower head and handheld shower head:- Black faucets (Modern colour scheme) - Chrome faucets (Classic colour scheme)
- Dual flush comfort height toilet.
- Mirrored medicine cabinets with staggered shelving for extra storage.
- Recessed pot lighting over the vanity and toilet.
- Lighting and moisture resistant downlight in showers and bathtubs.
- Matching black or chrome towel bars and rings for hand towels.
SURROUNDED BY AN INCREDIBLE NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Recreation - Templeton Park Pool, Victoria Park, Garden Park, Clinton Park, McSpadden Park and Community Garden, St. Lui Park.
- Restaurants - Marcello Ristorante & Pizzeria, La Mezcaleria, Havana Restaurant and Memphis Blues Barbeque House and many more on Commercial Drive.
- Only 3 blocks from Commercial Drive.
- Only 10 minutes drive to downtown.
- Easy access to Highway 1.
- 9 blocks to Broadway.
- 1.2 km to Skytrain from Lakewood.
- Lakewood St. is designated a bike trail/slow street.
- 7 blocks to T&T Supermarket.
- Secure underground parking with EV ready charging stations.
- Security system roughed in for all homes.
- 2-5-10 Warranty for peace of mind.
- Bike lockers/storage lockers for all homes.
- Parking included for the 3 bedroom homes.
Introducing a presales project in Vancouver: Lakewood is a new townhouse development by Dimex Group, located at 2075 East 1st Ave. Innovative European design and a rich community are at the heart of Lakewood. Its collection of 24 townhomes gives you contemporary style, unparalleled comfort. and a home focused on sustainability. Built with the future of our environment in mind. the Passive House homes of Lakewood have been designed to be more than simply a home for today. but a home for generations.
Just 3 blocks from The Drive. the homes of Lakewood are connected to a community that is loved for its diversity.